Do not buy wood from Kyle at sawmillNC you wont have room for the wood
Kyle obviously is not very good at math and here are the pictures to prove it.

I think that is a little more than 140 bf, most of it is 5/4 also.

Also look at this stuff!

I ordered 9/4 not 12/4! Now I will have to either resaw it (more work) or be expected to make beatiful table legs that are beyond my ability (more pressure).

Also, I ordered 20bf of 10" wide and 20 bf 14" wide. I got 48 bf of 15" wide and only like 6 bf of 12" wide. Again it is 5/4, not the 4/4 I thought I was getting.

This is not to mention the curly maple that he sent with my hard maple order!

Where am I goning to store all this wood!

Thanks Kyle!

Quote:

Where am I goning to store all this wood!

I know the perfect place...
That darn new math!

you are very welcome sir.. Make something beautiful
I sure wish I could get my hands on some stock like that at a good price.

Hardwood dealers 'round here act like red oak is semi-precious.
Offering again...the Pigsicle Transport Company can meet anyone from your area with an empty trailer in Mobile, and send it back full. If you get a group buy up and time it right, there can also be exotics from Illinimike and a PA sawyer who shall not be named at this juncture for PA cherry, QSWO, walnut, and Kyle for great slabs and domestics.

Let me know if you generate any interest.
There is a wealth of knowledge, talent and experience here...and then there are the other members.

Life is too short to suffer fools.
Is the town you originate from named after Peter Forney?

I know this is a derail of the thread just curious.
I tried to learn you marketing

Then you misdirect someone away from buying somma yer wood
There is a wealth of knowledge, talent and experience here...and then there are the other members.

I have no energy around organizing such an event, but if someone in DFW has said energy....I'M IN.

Tom
What do you consider a good price? Red oaki s not semi precious here although I saw every board as though it were a diamond in the rough .
But it still comes out looking like a lump of coal