WOOD!! Pigsicle II ½--Motoring to Mobile--Kolleen Karavan Rolls On!!!!
Tallahassee, Pensacola, Mobile, points between--Wood Alert!!

Delivering a Shopsmith and a shaper to RBL in Mobile this Saturday. Excellent chance for you lumber-starved folf in the Panhandle and South Alabama to get you some Bones wood, that is saturating the Southeast.

I'll post a link to the original thread so you can get an idea of what's available, and add some new stuff Monday. Or just post what you are interested in and I'll let you know if it is available. You know the prices are great and the wood is good. Plus, it all helps Kolleen's Kollege fund.

Gots to move fast so I can load out this week.

Stand by for the link. LINK to original thread rat cheer.
There is a wealth of knowledge, talent and experience here...and then there are the other members.

Life is too short to suffer fools.
Let's have some action here, fudge
There is a wealth of knowledge, talent and experience here...and then there are the other members.

To freakin far for me to drive sides I needin some mahogany.
I could agree with you but then we both would be wrong.
What sizes and how much? Kyle has exotics and I'll be in TNNessee late March. See my PM to Paula...oh, that's right, you can't

Hail now I am going to have to figure out what I need.

Thought the lady had you gumped?
I could agree with you but then we both would be wrong.
Not in the WN sense of the word

This weekend, eh?

Lemme go plead to LOML for a few dollars. What is the minimum order to make it worth your time?
You are not your postcount.

"Even Chuck Norris is afraid of bevel rips on a RAS." - Sub-Dooood 8/10/09

For you, one board inch would suffice

Bump

Might as well pimp this thread too