LUMBER!!PIGSICLE III-East Coast Dash for Kolleen Kash-FL/GA/SC/NC
Slated for March 16-18. Going through Jacksonville, Savannah, Charleston, Florence to Lake Jordan in NC.

Original thread is here to get an idea of goods and prices. New offerings will be posted Monday.

Don't be the last in your neighborhood to get some Bones wood to fondle and mill

If any of you folf are interested in exotics, slabs and the like, go to Kyler's site (sawmillnc.com) to see what he has. If there is enough interest, I can go up 95 to 26 and over to Columbia and up 77 to Kyle's before coming over to Jordan.

Same deal as last tour--25% up front, unless you are real tight, and I will front you. Those who weasel me will be the subjects of undying disapprobation and scorn on this forum

Good wood, a great cause and a chance to see the yellow shoes in person. This is the last trip before the one to Fitterling's, where check presentation to Kolleen will take place. So if your hearts are pure and open, you will want to participate.

Posts and PMs welcome; emails? I gas in their general direction

Let's get it on, folks!!

Mike McCoy--got yer slab.
Matt Wickham, if you want that tool from Tom let me know so I can pick it up for you.

Anybody else got a delivery need, get aholten of me.
There is a wealth of knowledge, talent and experience here...and then there are the other members.

Life is too short to suffer fools.
I don't know how much room you have on this run but you can also put me down for 100BF of the regular 5/4 cherry.
So noted. Don't let me forget that sapwood illinimike sent me by mistake
There is a wealth of knowledge, talent and experience here...and then there are the other members.

You forget my sap wood and I'll forget those 3 boxes of funny lookin' wood sitting in my hall way.

I'll probably add some more depending on how your load looks.
Bones, when is your avatar due! Might be time for an ultrasound to see what it is (boy, girl, watermelon, ?)
"If you make listening and observation your occupation you will gain much more than you can by talk.." --Lord Robert Baden-Powell

Your shaper will be in Mobile Saturday--see the Pigsicle II ½ thread

Don't forget to pull your two Red Elm Boards out of the boxes of funny lookin wood over in the hallway.
Too Many Projects; Not enough Time
OK, folks---don't make me come up there

Bones,

I'm sorry you don't make it as far as PA, but if you ever do, you have a place to stay. I have sent a contribution via Paypal since I can't get any of that choice wood.

God bless you and God bless Koleen!

Boyertown is not the end of the earth, but if you turn your head to the side and squint you can see it from here...
You, sir, deserve all the good things that may transpire for you

During Pigsicle IV, I will present the proceeds of these trips to the lady in question.

You will be an integral part of the happiness she will derive from it