Cherry Lumber - from Bones to Indy, Chi-town, Rockford IL
Due to either my cunning business sense - or, to Bones' neverending lust for money I will have some of the fine Southern Cherry and other goodies he has been trying to peddle.

You know how Bones would love to keep this stuff down south - this could be a lifetime chance. If it gets below 40° that way again, he may be selling it off to provide heat to those who think that 40° is cold.

I will be making a bee-line run home, but will be willing to stop at Indy or Chicago to drop some off on Mar. 31st. I can keep a little for the Rockford area crowd.

If you are near Chicago or Indy and cannot make those dates - for a little money down I will hold it for a later trip.

You can find what is available here:
Bones Lumber Pricesheet Thread
Too Many Projects; Not enough Time
Chicago - Indy woodworkers

Get 4/4 Cherry from Bones and I can supplement with 8/4 that is getting hard to come by.
Down to about 400 feet of 4/4.
Got 6000 feet of 5/4 and 4000 feet of 5/4 ribbon.
There is a wealth of knowledge, talent and experience here...and then there are the other members.

Life is too short to suffer fools.
Guess we gotta bump our own threads to keep them on top of the tools.

Can't do woodworking without wood - last I checked.
The tool freaks are farkling up everything
There is a wealth of knowledge, talent and experience here...and then there are the other members.

I might be talked into some QSRO or cherry, but I've got no room until I find someone who wants to take some of these beech off my hands....... was gonna use it for a kitchen remodel, but that's on the back burner now.
Dave
It's nothing but a thing........
I'll take 50 board feet of the nice cherry. I'll pm you to set up a time and place.

Pedro
I miss nested quotes..........
Still room for bringing cherry back on the return trip.