Pigsicle III-Rounding the Far Turn for Kolleen's Kollege Fund--Wood!!
I will be getting near the coast--------------of the Atlantic
There is a wealth of knowledge, talent and experience here...and then there are the other members.

Life is too short to suffer fools.
Bones™ said:

My private stash is 4 bones; Knot's source is less. May have to get the cheaper from Kyle.

You're not going up to Kyle's before this Pigsicle III are you? You said 4 bones, is that in regards to the 4/4 hard, 5/4 hard, and curly?

-Louie
Assumed you were speaking of PS IV at Fitterling's. Will get to Kyle's on PS III.

4 bones is my curly; will get price on the other soon.
There is a wealth of knowledge, talent and experience here...and then there are the other members.

Look for a late spring joint Pigsicle/Quaker meet in NC. Mike can hit you coming and going from PA.

I'll be on the lookout, thanks for the warning!
Bump for folks with small monitors and the 3 p.m. factory shift doods.

Bones™ said:

Assumed you were speaking of PS IV at Fitterling's. Will get to Kyle's on PS III.

4 bones is my curly; will get price on the other soon.

I am talking about PSIV at Fitterlings. Ok, let me know on pricing for the 4/4 and 5/4 hard maple. How much is the curly from Knot's stash? Are you only going to stop up there if there is more interest?

-Louie
That is correct--would need many more folf requesting the maple...Knot could tell us what the minimum might be.

Ok, Knot? How much for a minimum and is anybody else interested? I have around 50-100BF of the curly stuff on hand, but wouldn't mind another 25BF or so from another source.....

-Louie
Knot bump