WHOOOOOOA, NELLIE!! Pigsicle III almost full already.
The hunger for good wood has got us up to 900 board feet already
Good news for Kolleen; bad news for you slowpokes.

Good news is also that most of this will be delivered before I even get to Kyle's sawmillnc.com, so you Atlanta and Georgia west folf need to browse his site--I can reload there, but Kyle may be a tad greedier than I

Additional good news is I can load up there with what I am missing for the Fitterling Flight the next weekend.

So get the lead out, folf--remember, this stuff don't grow on trees; you need to act.
There is a wealth of knowledge, talent and experience here...and then there are the other members.

Life is too short to suffer fools.
Associated Knot bump
There is a wealth of knowledge, talent and experience here...and then there are the other members.

PM sent......
"I gotta stay more informed. There's been 9 more WWs?" Stugotzo in response to CRRs WW11 comment. 2-20-08
PM sent also
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted- then used against you.
Both PMs rejected--insufficient postage

ALERT bump

Potato vodka bump