Kolleen's Kollege Kitty Delivered....a day at mfitterlings CAPTIONED
Bones™ said:

Glad I was able to attend and raise the beauty quotient by a few degrees

No mirrors in your house, I suppose?

Thanks to Mike Fitterling for hosting. As usual when gathering Woodnetters - a great time was had by all. A finer group of folfs you will not encounter and I'm proud to count myself a member of this fine group. Kudos to Bones for putting it all together.

Finally got to meet a bunch of new/old friends and Fred gave me a couple of hours tutoring on my sharpening skills, a great big 'Thanks' to Fred.

Oh, and GleNN told me to say he's much handsomer than Bones in person.

I could only hope that my family would be as brave and strong in the face of adversity as Knot's is.....Knot, you should be proud of your clan. What doesn't kill ya makes ya stronger, or so they say....y'alls are working on Herculean proportions at this point. I'm honored to call you my friend.
zman

------------------
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Bones™ said:

[blockquote]crazypup said:

While I really wanted to come, I had too much work to do at school. I couldn't afford to take the weekend off. Too busy slopping at the gubmit trough

Disappointing, that.

--Fred Kingston

[/blockquote]

Dude!! That's just wrong rite there.. I wouldn'ta said something like that... I would wonder why a grad student feedin' at the trough couldn't manage his time better, though..
fred@kingstonco.com
There is a wealth of knowledge, talent and experience here...and then there are the other members.

Life is too short to suffer fools.
Fred Kingston said:

Dude!! That's just wrong rite there.. I wouldn'ta said something like that... I would wonder why a grad student feedin' at the trough couldn't manage his time better, though..

Actually, I just go to log in and be seen. At least it makes them think I am working so I can keep my funding.
You're way ahead of the curve. It's all about face time at some places.
"But it isn't the size of the motor that matters... it's the capacity of the pump." - Timberwolf
You have not seen his face; they pay him to stay away
There is a wealth of knowledge, talent and experience here...and then there are the other members.

You, too, but we were talking about the pup

What a great thread! I enjoyed the pics and videos especially, they were a great touch. I wish I could have attended, Wisconsin to Fla would have been a bit much though.
TODAY IS THE OLDEST YOU'VE EVER BEEN, YET THE YOUNGEST YOU'LL EVER BE, SO ENJOY THIS DAY WHILE IT LASTS.
I also forgot to mention - Thanks to Brian in Sunny Fl for the freebies. (Misquote oppt'y)

Seriously, he gave away a bunch of other stuff to other fellers but he gave me a strop and a burnishing tool. Yer a good man, Charlie Brown...and I promise to throw some business your way soonest!
zman

------------------
Also forgot to mention - a general kudos and thanks to all the photographers/videographers without whom....well you know, it never happened....
zman

------------------