Kolleen's Kollege Kitty Delivered....a day at mfitterlings CAPTIONED
Glad I was able to attend and raise the beauty quotient by a few degrees
There is a wealth of knowledge, talent and experience here...and then there are the other members.

Life is too short to suffer fools.
Don't think she is going to apply to any loser schools (Auburn, Georgia, et. al.)
There is a wealth of knowledge, talent and experience here...and then there are the other members.

Well its just that I think that education is more important than football. Does Florida even offer classes besides how to teach physical education and run AA meetings?
Why, yes, yes they do. One of particular interest: How to Maintain the Huge Lead in Academic Standards We Enjoy over All the Other SEC Schools

HTH

Does any one else notice an uncanny resemblance between these two?
outlaw_7 said:

Does any one else notice an uncanny resemblance between these two?

Yup... a whoooole lot of ugly.
Luckily I got the brains
crazypup said:

Luckily I got the brains

How do you figure? You were a no-show at the BBQ.
“It is easy to be conspicuously 'compassionate' if others are being forced to pay the cost.”  ― Murray N. Rothbard
While I really wanted to come, I had too much work to do at school. I couldn't afford to take the weekend off.
crazypup said:

While I really wanted to come, I had too much work to do at school. I couldn't afford to take the weekend off. Too busy slopping at the gubmit trough

Disappointing, that.

--Fred Kingston