Kolleen's Kollege Kitty Delivered....a day at mfitterlings CAPTIONED
Wow....heck of a time. I'm in awe of the generosity of all the folks who contributed to this effort.

We had a total blast. Met a whole bunch of new friends, saw a whole bunch of friends we hadn't seen in a while. Had a boatload of good food and good times. There was an auction to move some items from one folf to another and another iteration of bone's wood pimping.

Great time had by all. Pics to follow shortly.

Thanks again to Mike & Andrea for hosting and putting up with all the folks overtaking their home and shop for the day. Couldn't have done it with out you.

Thanks to KnotHaid too for his world famous pigsicles. With the oysters, blackened tuna, venison that were there, the feast was wonderful. I'm still stuffed.

Can't wait to do this again.
RT, the DooRag® Daddy

Is everyone still sitting around the campfire smoking stogies and drinking cognac?

Still loading pics and video btw.
RT, the DooRag® Daddy

I have to agree with Charlie, I did not want to leave.
I had a great time too - just got home a few moments ago. Thanks so much to everyone that put this together.... Mike, Mrs. Mike (I'm terrible with names, sorry!), Knot, RT, Mrs. RT, Fred, Outlaw (The Auctioneer), and especially Bones, for his unparalleled generosity. And, of course to Kolleen for her courage (and putting up with the WoodNetters for the whole day).

I'm still in a bit of disarray. It's a miracle I was able to drive after viewing this (does this deserve it's own "Caption This"???)........

"But it isn't the size of the motor that matters... it's the capacity of the pump." - Timberwolf

OMG...that was just too damm funny.

As soon as I can get all these pics uploaded I can post some video of what transpired before that pic.

Dang... that's a lot of pics to go through.
RT, the DooRag® Daddy

My eyes. MODS!!!!!!!

That's just not right

Bones, please just stick to the yellow shoes.
"73 is the best number because it's the 21st prime number, and it's mirror 37 is the 12th prime number, whose mirror 21 is the product of 7 times 3. Also in binary 73 is 1001001, which is a palindrome." - Nobel Laureate, Dr. Sheldon Cooper
The shoes are gone and now a part of Wood Net Legend! Long live the shoes.
sniper said:

My eyes. MODS!!!!!!!

I hope this doesn't get me banned, or any certain Mod, "de-modded", but....

a Mod helped him put them on.

"But it isn't the size of the motor that matters... it's the capacity of the pump." - Timberwolf
Yeah....but we'll have that yellow thong thing to deal with for the next 3 years probably.
RT, the DooRag® Daddy

Elevators smell different to midgets.