Kolleen's Kollege Kitty Delivered....a day at mfitterlings CAPTIONED
Just got in from unloading the truck. Dem Bones is going senile. I ordered 8/4 walnut and he brings a 10/4x12"x14 FOOT long monster. Good thing I brought a man-sized truck.

Now I gotta go unload them ribs.
“It is easy to be conspicuously 'compassionate' if others are being forced to pay the cost.”  ― Murray N. Rothbard
Ahaaaah! My Eyes! OMG, MY EYES!
Jorja
Gittin' old ain't fer sissies.
Here's a first article of pics:

Kolleen

Zman, Outlaw7, Ray1099, EagleSC, Fred's hands

Me, mfitterling's buddy (forgot his name), mffiterling's back, Brian in sunnyfl, Dan-imal, Stu, Goatman, Broken Bit, Outlaw7, Zman

GaryG, Outlaw7, Ray1099, EagleSC, Zman, George & his wife

In the foreground: OchoCinco & Fred Kingston

KnotHaid, Stu, Kolleen, Mrs. Outlaw

Lotsa folks in this pic, but that's Mrs. Knot giving Kristina a hug for the camera.

mfitterling's brother cookin' up the blackened tuna, Andrea (mfitterling's wife) & Broken Bit

Me, Goatman & not sure...Mrs. NN?

KnotHaid at the helm. Man, that was some good pork tenderloin!

bones, Ray, stu, Fred

That's Ray1099 and not exactly sure who's back.

That's Stav in the red shirt near the air cleaner

I'll get to some more this evening. Time to head to Tampa for the WW show. Hopefully I won't be late for Wood's seminar.
Stugotzo said:

Elevators smell different to midgets.
Thanks Ruffy, just one word.....focus.

And another word.... captions

Kolleen has those beautiful dancing eyes and her hair is coming in nicely. Longer than Dad's now. That was the best pic of all.
“As a result of your posts, you now have convinced me of agreeing to your point of view”

-  nobody....ever
Assuming that's Kolleen in the first pic... Hey Knot! Yer in trouble! And the yellow shoes are really real!
Timbeck2 said:

Thanks Ruffy, just one word.....focus.

And another word.... captions

Kolleen has those beautiful dancing eyes and her hair is coming in nicely. Longer than Dad's now. That was the best pic of all.

QFT!!!

Elevators smell different to midgets.
Those pics came out of LOML's camera...after she'd dropped it in the sand.

Don't know if I wanna try to figure out how to get the automatic lens cover to close all the way now.

Captions? I'll (or someone else will) go back and fill in some names here later. I'm still trying to get things uploaded from the camera chips to photobucket.
RT, the DooRag® Daddy

Second iteration:

Some of the WN Hotties indeed.

Not sure who's on the far left, but from him it's Broken Bit, Kolleen, Goatman, Knot, EagleSC, Kristine, Stu

Mrs. Ray 1099, Mrs. Outlaw, Outlaw7, Ray1099 (all center of pic)

Mrs. Ruffturn, Lil' Knot, Headless KnotHaid, Stu

Same as above, but with Goatman's west side

See post further below

Andrea Fitterling on the left. Except for Knot in the background, do you really wanna know who's back that is?

Mike Fitterling working on the grilled oysters.

There were about 10 times that amount of oysters when I saw that grill the last time. Man...they were good!

Knot, Outlaw & Mrs. in the background

Chef Extrordanaire...KnotHaid

Attention person (from one extreme to the other, 'eh?)

Bailey/Toodles/Daisey/confused dog playing. Dang, she is really gorgeous.

Bones and stav are on the right. Everyone else is doing the Hooterville "don't look at the camera" pose.

EagleSC & GaryG

Knot, not sure who's backs, Z, Mr. & Mrs. Goatman, Mrs. Ruffturn in the back on the right

EagleSC, GaryG, Broken Bit, Stav, Fred Kingston, two WN wives that I wished I'd paid more attention to their name tags.

Round three:

RT, the DooRag® Daddy