Kolleen's Kollege Kitty Delivered....a day at mfitterlings CAPTIONED
IT's so awesome when so many good people get together for a good cause... looks like Bones is a hell of a guy... and Kolleen looks so happy and getting along just beautifully.

The marble sack goes on the inside, big guy.
Elevators smell different to midgets.
Here's the story behind the "unmentionables":

(click the pic for the video)

RT, the DooRag® Daddy

But wait...there's more!

(you ought to know what to do by now)

RT, the DooRag® Daddy

Here's the best part.

The signature on the check is, "Igits with hearts of gold" and the memo line says, "For being tough and talented."

It truly is awesome that so many folks went the extra mile and helped out. First time I think I've ever seen bones speechless.
RT, the DooRag® Daddy

Here are some better views of her receiving the check:

RT, the DooRag® Daddy

OK, I think this about the end of what I have. Next I'll go back and try to fill in some names.

Mrs. Outlaw, Mike's buddy, Dan-imal, Kolleen, Broken Bit, Outlaw7, Fred

Outlaw(background), Stu (foreground), someone's back, Fred, Riley the wonder dog, EagleSC, Mike (mfitterling)

The NEW shoes.

bones, GaryG, George, (Tim the Goatman behind him) , zman

Z, Gary's hat, bones, Goatman, George & LOHL.
A good time indeed. Almost thought I wasn't there until I finally saw myself in one photo.

It was nice to meet & talk with some of you folks and help out w/ the college fund.

The ribs were outstanding.

The one thing I learned from talking w/ Mike is to appreciate wood prices in NW Pa. I usually buy my wood kiln dried, S2S, select or better. 4/4 red oak - $2.10; 5/4 red oak - $2.50; 4/4 white oak - $1.80, QS oak $4.00, 4/4 cherry - $4.00. Looks like about half the going rate in central Fl.

After spending the last three months in Sarasota, I can't wait to get home and make some sawdust.

Thanks for having us. Perhaps I'll see some of you again. Karl & June
Someone should tell Bones the sweet tater goes in the FRONT!!!!
"The next one will be better"
Stugotzo said:

I'm amazed that no one has posted a "from behind" shot of that thong. I'm guessing cameras were refusing to focus for that shot

On a serious note, Bones did an incredible thing. He really raised a lot of money for Kolleen. I won't post how much; if Knot & Kolleen or Bones want to post the actual amount that's up to them. But, it was a great thing to do, and her face lit up when she saw what he'd done. Very nice work Bones

That was a fun BBQ. Good to see everyone again. Even you Bones

dan
I drank what?
-Socrates