Kolleen's Kollege Kitty Delivered....a day at mfitterlings CAPTIONED
I think that may have been what broke the focus mechanism on LOML's camera.
RT, the DooRag® Daddy

A VERY memorable day thanks to a great bunch of people!

By the way, whoever brought the spokeshaves to be sharpened, you left one behind. Where do I send it?

Got to go, something smells REAL BAD out behind the shop; gotta go see what it is!

"Try to reach the level where there is no competitor except excellence itself."
---James Krenov
Can't really blame it for breaking, can you?

Mike,
You've done enough, especially since you polluted the drinking water of the town of Lake Wales by burying Bones' yellow shoes in your yard. If you don't want to hassle with sending that back send it to me. I'll put for an "effort" to find the rightful owner

dan
I drank what?
-Socrates
dan-imal said:

I'm amazed that no one has posted a "from behind" shot of that thong. I'm guessing cameras were refusing to focus for that shot

Patience!
"But it isn't the size of the motor that matters... it's the capacity of the pump." - Timberwolf
Ruffturn® said:

Is everyone still sitting around the campfire smoking stogies and drinking cognac?

Yes.
---James Krenov
Grainraiser said:

I have looked at every picture and all I see is the followering

1. Adorable kids
2. Hot Woment
3. Great looking dog

QFT

4. A bunch of butt ugly men fudge

Grainraiser

Mike ,that was me, I brought four alltogether and that was a second 51. If Dan needs it send it to him or keep it yourself. Thanks for the great time, wish we could have stayed for the fire.
Yesterday was sooo much fun -- thanks again to Mike and Andrea for hosting the BBQ. Knot smoked up a great batch of pigcicles and tenderloin, the beer & Bourbon was thirst-quenching
The generosity of this WoodNet gang and others who participated but couldn't attend is something to be proud of! And Kolleen looks wonderful.
Bones™ retired his famed yellow shoes in exchange for a yellow Sumo-wrestler's uniform and a pair of NC blue keds. Be on the lookout for those -- if you're lucky the new yellow flag will only fly off his truck's antennea (sp?).

I saw a bunch of new faces and had a good time catching up w/ folfs not seen in too long.
I hope y'all will make it up this way April 28th. It ain't too soon to have some more Igit-fun.
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
Outlaw; you may change your mind. It is nice and crispy now. Was out there picking up and thought I might as well sharpen and tun it a little. Iron is sharp now and I flattened the sole for ya too. I'll save it for the next time I see you. By the way, are you still going to pick up some cypress one day from Barbers?

Cheers,

Mike
---James Krenov
Found some things that belong to some good folf:

Home Depot card; I thought someone won that at auction, but it was in the shop this AM.

A blue folding chair with "Matt J." on it.

Already figured out the mystery of the spokeshave.

A mess of magazines.

A Fein vacuum bag.

Brian, you left that Japanese chisel here, along with the burnt tablesaw blade and the Crown card scraper (still in my holder).

A bunch of beer!

A couple large plastic bowls, one held potato salad and the other banana pudding.

I will be at Gary's on the 28th, so if you want I can bring anything you forgot up there.

Cheers,

Mike
---James Krenov