Kolleen's Kollege Kitty Delivered....a day at mfitterlings CAPTIONED
Looks like you all had a great time, wish I could have been there!

Knot, your daughter is a very beautiful young lady.

Bones, you're a good man!
Eric
(e)sanford, Curator of the Moo-Zee-Um of Unused Tools,and all around Spong(e)head

Never Forget
Lenny Taylor
8/20/57-9/11/01
esanford said:

Knot, your daughter is a very beautiful young lady.

She is. And that's amazing cause from the pics she looks a lot like her dad.
Mike, I believe the nanner puddin bowl belongs to Ocho Cinco.
“It is easy to be conspicuously 'compassionate' if others are being forced to pay the cost.”  ― Murray N. Rothbard
I left about 15 lbs. of ribs.
Elevators smell different to midgets.
I'll send them to you parcel post.

"Try to reach the level where there is no competitor except excellence itself."
---James Krenov
Goatman said:

Mike, I believe the nanner puddin bowl belongs to Ocho Cinco.

Speakin' of Elliot, that was a helluva chair he brought, wasn't it? Meant to get a picture of it. Dang, that thing looked really nice.

BTW, I'm gonna try and go back and trek through the rest of the pics and fill in names where I can. If anyone wants to, please feel free to fill in where my DA attacks have created voids.

LOML & I took well over a hundred pics yesterday. Sometimes an honest to God printed photo album would be easier to edit.
RT, the DooRag® Daddy

Ladies and gentlemen, I introduce to you the three judge panel for this season's American Igit:

“It is easy to be conspicuously 'compassionate' if others are being forced to pay the cost.”  ― Murray N. Rothbard
That was one I was gonna get to. GleNN, Wood Pimp, GaryG.

A finer trio has yet to grace my lense. Gentlemen³
RT, the DooRag® Daddy

Looks like fun was had by all; too bad for ya'll that I couldn't make it!!
You are not your postcount.

"Even Chuck Norris is afraid of bevel rips on a RAS." - Sub-Dooood 8/10/09

Wonderful post.

Enjoyed all the photos.

Second time I have kicked myself in the slats for not making more of an effort to be invited and having attended.

So far as Kolleen goes, she is a beautiful young lady and I sincerely hope she gets through this challenge.

Over the years I have been very close to the medical community to see things closer at hand than most. Also, another and much richer member of my family has already donated over a million dollars to fight this insidious disease which has claimed several members of our family.

Fortunately, and I am happy to say, the Palm Beaches (Jupiter specifically) is a new geographical area for basic genetic research to happen via many generous donations and other efforts by numerous private citizens and our politico/economic leaders, from the Governor on down, to bring the Scripts Institute and some others to this area.

Hope that all of this will someday, somehow, be of benefit to you, sweetheart.

If there were miracles and such, I would happily give the few years I have remaining to you, knowing that you would continue to live a great, educated, productive, honorable life devoted to science and logic and the betterment of our specie and all other living things.