Kolleen's Kollege Kitty Delivered....a day at mfitterlings CAPTIONED
I gotta say, even though I had smoke in my eyes the whole time. I really enjoyed myself and the company I was in. I was out classed every time I turned around, but folks were gracious and it was fun.

Bones at a loss for words almost took me down too, I managed some humor to keep us going. He is a heck of a man and I am proud to call him friend.

How are we going to top this?

I don't even know how to begin a thread to say thank you to ALL the WoodNetters that participated in this. I am stunned and I hope the right thoughts come into words soon, because it needs to be said to all of them. Even Kolleen cannot even begin to express what is in her heart from this outpouring of love.

This is one fine group of people.

I would like to let everyone know that WoodMa and Paula schemed up Bone's "presents". They deserve all the credit for that. It sure gave us all a good laugh, so thank you ladies, you take off the rough edges here at WoodNet as you grace us with your presence.
Again, believe what you will. I'm a good deal more informed than you. - Snipe Hunter

Wisdom has been chasing you, you have always been faster.

Been home for a couple of hours now and I am competly wore out.

I had a great time just wish I could have stayed longer. I have some pictures I will post later,now it is off to baseball practice.
I could agree with you but then we both would be wrong.

Buncha wimmins pigging out
There is a wealth of knowledge, talent and experience here...and then there are the other members.

Life is too short to suffer fools.
I was, after all, cooking pig.
Again, believe what you will. I'm a good deal more informed than you. - Snipe Hunter

Wisdom has been chasing you, you have always been faster.

Quote:

... kicked myself in the slats for not making more of an effort to be invited and having attended

Maybe you'll make it up to McIntosh at the end of April -- a bunch of us will be Igitizing (is that a word?) again!

Pigsicles V or VI?!?
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
You callin Broken Bit and Stu wimmins?

Was something said about wood?

edit cuz I could not even post a pic right.
Glenn Hudson said:

Uh, well, not really...........but maybe
There is a wealth of knowledge, talent and experience here...and then there are the other members.

Life is too short to suffer fools.
Bones™ said:

[blockquote]Glenn Hudson said:

Uh, well, not really...........but maybe

[/blockquote]I've been called worse. Not much worse, but worse, nonetheless.
"But it isn't the size of the motor that matters... it's the capacity of the pump." - Timberwolf
Wow, Kolleen is a cute girl. I can't believe how much money was raised for her. Makes me wish I would have driven all the way down there.

Now lets see if she does the smart thing and does NOT attend Florida