Kolleen's Kollege Kitty Delivered....a day at mfitterlings CAPTIONED
Man, you sure do forget a lot when you go to thses get togethers and drink beer.
Again, believe what you will. I'm a good deal more informed than you. - Snipe Hunter

Wisdom has been chasing you, you have always been faster.

Feeding the Blue Beast:

Despite the photographic evidence, I had a lot of help loading. Thanks to all who helped. That's an 8' bed plus the tailgate. And I still had to get Mike to cut some boards to fit!!
“It is easy to be conspicuously 'compassionate' if others are being forced to pay the cost.”  ― Murray N. Rothbard
Please note the 14 FOOT 8/4 and 10/4 walnut on the right in the trailer

<<-----The River
There is a wealth of knowledge, talent and experience here...and then there are the other members.

Life is too short to suffer fools.
If that walnut is all the way forward, it is more like 15'. I know that to be a 14" trailer....when it used to be MINE!
Again, believe what you will. I'm a good deal more informed than you. - Snipe Hunter

It's just like yer johnson; you have them both but don't properly use either one
There is a wealth of knowledge, talent and experience here...and then there are the other members.

So when's the photchopping gonna start???

Open season

Might be a classic thread with the skill of some of you folf

BTW, I knew Fred couldn't put the funeral video on the forum

Fred takes 3-4 days to upload video. Internet access is slow in PSL.

KnotHaid said:

Fred takes 3-4 days to upload video. Internet access is slow for old farts with PMS.