Kolleen's Kollege Kitty Delivered....a day at mfitterlings CAPTIONED
His wife is considering the impact of sharing the sack with a setter
There is a wealth of knowledge, talent and experience here...and then there are the other members.

Life is too short to suffer fools.
Thanks for posting this.

It's a privilege to know you all.
Zman ponders how to relieve the gas pressure without offending everyone :

There is a wealth of knowledge, talent and experience here...and then there are the other members.

mfitterling said:

Found some things that belong to some good folf:

Home Depot card; I thought someone won that at auction, but it was in the shop this AM.

A blue folding chair with "Matt J." on it.

Already figured out the mystery of the spokeshave.

A mess of magazines.

A Fein vacuum bag.

Brian, you left that Japanese chisel here, along with the burnt tablesaw blade and the Crown card scraper (still in my holder).

A bunch of beer!

A couple large plastic bowls, one held potato salad and the other banana pudding.

I will be at Gary's on the 28th, so if you want I can bring anything you forgot up there.

Cheers,

Mike

Mike........

I may be mistaken but me thinks the card was bought by Brian....

The bowls are/were mine. You can keep them .

Mike , did you find my two DC hoses ? They were on the floor by the BS.The 2-1/2" is inside the 4". I'd appreciate you bringin' them up to Gary's for me.
I'm scheduled to work that Saturday but I'm takin' it off. Don't want to miss Gary's Idgit-fest !!

Thanks Mike .... Elliott "85"

Trust the Gov like my relatives did .
Ruffturn® said:

Speakin' of Elliot, that was a helluva chair he brought, wasn't it? Meant to get a picture of it. Dang, that thing looked really nice.....

Here's yer pic , Ruffturn..........this is her "reading spot" !

" />

It belongs to and was designed by my 13 y.o. daughter. She made it VERY clear that I wasn't to sell her chair at quote :

" That Bar-B-Q wood thingy today...."

I think I'll make it my new avatar.........

Elliott "85"

Trust the Gov like my relatives did .
Nice chair, is there some kind of foot rest to go with it?
Ocho Cinco said:

Mike , did you find my two DC hoses ? They were on the floor by the BS.The 2-1/2" is inside the 4". I'd appreciate you bringin' them up to Gary's for me.
I'm scheduled to work that Saturday but I'm takin' it off. Don't want to miss Gary's Idgit-fest !!

Thanks Mike .... Elliott "85"

Yep, I found those and forgot to post it. I'll bring them to Garys.

And the card is already winging its way to Brian.

I want to thank everyone for the really great time. It was a joy for Andrea (That's her stuffing bills in Bones G-String) and I to have you share our home and shop. And Stu, what great photos (thanks for the cigars)!
"Try to reach the level where there is no competitor except excellence itself."
---James Krenov
" And Stu, what great photos (thanks for the cigars)!"

It appears that Stu is even better at captions than photos

Not that one would guess it from meeting him

Ocho Cinco! I had a cranial disfunction (more than usual); I don't have your hoses, but I know who does. Email me so I can forward your address. Sorry.

Cheers,

Mike
"Try to reach the level where there is no competitor except excellence itself."
---James Krenov
Dat's some funny stuff there.

Good shootin'
RT, the DooRag® Daddy