Kolleen's Kollege Kitty Delivered....a day at mfitterlings CAPTIONED
The time has come to pay solemn tribute to the passing of a legend in footwear.

Here, Mike has allocated a spot among the sacred cat burial grounds.

Although winded, he continues. As the sweat beaded up, the distinct aroma of scotch filled the air.

Through tear stained lense (aka RT's disease), Knothaid leads a brief moment of silence.

As Mike wipes away a tear, Knothaid and Fred console one another.

“It is easy to be conspicuously 'compassionate' if others are being forced to pay the cost.”  ― Murray N. Rothbard
Bones™ said:

It appears that Stu is even better at captions than photos

Not that one would guess it from meeting him

As LOML says to me, "You're a funny guy.... but looks aren't everything!"
"But it isn't the size of the motor that matters... it's the capacity of the pump." - Timberwolf
Thanks everybody for sharing the pictures of your fun. Enjoyed it thoroughly . . . between the retching each time Bones' picture appeared a' la thong.
I can't believe it's not his new avatar........ yet!
"But it isn't the size of the motor that matters... it's the capacity of the pump." - Timberwolf
uhhhhh.... You haven't seen anything yet... Film is still in production. Major motion picture studios are haggling for distributions rights as we speak...
fred@kingstonco.com
I believe MPAA ratings would deter any "major motion picture studios" from investing any capital in such a risque cinematic production!
We're going for an R rating...
fred@kingstonco.com
mfitterling said:

Found some things that belong to some good folf:
A Fein vacuum bag.

Mike, that was for the auction.

Steve (Outlaw),
If you're serious about the spokeshave I'd be glad to have it. Thank you. If you want it back, no worries

Thanks again Mike for hosting a great BBQ.

dan
I drank what?
-Socrates
It would be my pleasure.
You got it Dan! You coming to GaryG's? If so I will bring the shave with me or if you are coming down with Brian for the wood before then you can get it then.

Cheers,

Mike
"Try to reach the level where there is no competitor except excellence itself."
---James Krenov