Kolleen's Kollege Kitty Delivered....a day at mfitterlings CAPTIONED
Bones™ said:

Zman ponders how to relieve the gas pressure without offending everyone :

Lies!

What am I worried about, no one believes a thong-wearin' senile citizen, anyhows!
zman

------------------
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Cool, thanks Steve. I'm finding that there are uses for hand tools and that you can't use a power tool for everything

Mike,
My Mom is coming to town so I don't think I'll be able to go to Gary's. If Brian makes it down there just give it to him for me please.

dan
I drank what?
-Socrates
Bones™ said:

Zman ponders how to relieve the gas pressure without offending everyone :

Ah, so you had lot of beans at the BBQ too. I thought I was the only one Next time just stand next to Bones, people expect that smell from him

Seriously, thanks for those magazines.

dan
I drank what?
-Socrates
dan-imal said:

[blockquote]mfitterling said:

Found some things that belong to some good folf:
A Fein vacuum bag.

Mike, that was for the auction.

Steve (Outlaw),
If you're serious about the spokeshave I'd be glad to have it. Thank you. If you want it back, no worries

Thanks again Mike for hosting a great BBQ.

dan

[/blockquote]

Watch out for this guy folks, he shows up at al the BBQ's with the same old case of beer as the designated driver. Eats all the food, laughs at all of our antics and then leave with free tools....what an act!
Again, believe what you will. I'm a good deal more informed than you. - Snipe Hunter

Wisdom has been chasing you, you have always been faster.

KnotHaid said:

Watch out for this guy folks, he shows up at al the BBQ's with the same old case of beer as the designated driver. Eats all the food, laughs at all of our antics and then leave with free tools....what an act!

If you'd stop putting thongs on men I'd probably stop laughing (and vomiting). Some of us were wondering, why did you seem to enjoy that so much? It looked kinda coordinated when you helped him, like a father dressing his child - I dunno, like it'd happened before

I'm probably wrong, nothing weird or creepy there. That "familiarity" was probably there because of your closeness to Bones. Your special bond. Hmmm, that doesn't help either

Sorry, I guess I'm still reeling from my one beer.

dan <-- one beer, two ribs, one spokeshave from Steve and no hangover
I drank what?
-Socrates
Ah, could you rephrase that a little better?
mike <-- five Scotches, four beers, two ribs, 1/2 lb venison, 12 oysters, two tools from Brian and no hangover

"Try to reach the level where there is no competitor except excellence itself."
---James Krenov
outlaw_7 said:

Ah, could you rephrase that a little better?

Uh yup.

dan
I drank what?
-Socrates
Stu <-- six beers, one rib, 1 big piece of venison, 8 oz. of tuna steak, too much crab dip, more pork than my Rabbi needs to know about, one tool (same one that I came with), and still can't find my thong

"But it isn't the size of the motor that matters... it's the capacity of the pump." - Timberwolf
RT <--- lotsa beers, lotsa crab dip, lotsa ribs, enough venison & tuner to enjoy it & still leave enough for everyone else.
RT, the DooRag® Daddy