Kolleen's Kollege Kitty Delivered....a day at mfitterlings CAPTIONED
Ruffturn® said:

RT <--- lotsa beers, lotsa crab dip, lotsa ribs, enough venison & tuner to scorch me wife's nostrils on the trip home

There is a wealth of knowledge, talent and experience here...and then there are the other members.

Life is too short to suffer fools.
Ocho Cinco said:

[blockquote]Ruffturn® said:

Speakin' of Elliot, that was a helluva chair he brought, wasn't it? Meant to get a picture of it. Dang, that thing looked really nice.....

It belongs to and was designed by my 13 y.o. daughter. She made it VERY clear that I wasn't to sell her chair at quote :
" That Bar-B-Q wood thingy today...."
I think I'll make it my new avatar.........
Elliott "85"

[/blockquote]
That pic went into the Future projects file! Great design and execution.
Really comfortable and extremely clever idea.

Gary
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
Trying to bring this thread back to respectability (if it's not too late). Some pics of Mike's little girl (with approval from him first, to post them )........

"But it isn't the size of the motor that matters... it's the capacity of the pump." - Timberwolf

I bet they show that pic to her right before HS prom (or some other momentus event). That's great!
RT, the DooRag® Daddy

It's not my little girl anymore....RT took possession of her today.

Oh you meant the kid
Again, believe what you will. I'm a good deal more informed than you. - Snipe Hunter

Wisdom has been chasing you, you have always been faster.

Ruffturn® said:

I bet they show that pic to her right before HS prom (or some other momentus event). That's great!

Nope. We will show her this one:

"Try to reach the level where there is no competitor except excellence itself."
---James Krenov
You made that toilet seat didn'tcha?
"But it isn't the size of the motor that matters... it's the capacity of the pump." - Timberwolf
Ya betcha!
"Try to reach the level where there is no competitor except excellence itself."
---James Krenov
That's one of the difference between your work and mine. Yours goes on a toilet. Mine goes in one.
mfitterling said:

[blockquote]Ruffturn® said:

Nope. We will show her this one:

[/blockquote]Mental note, Mike (Fitterling) is not allowed to babysit my kids.

dan
I drank what?
-Socrates