Kolleen's Kollege Kitty Delivered....a day at mfitterlings CAPTIONED
mfitterling said:

mike <-- five Scotches, four beers, two ribs, 1/2 lb venison, 12 oysters, two tools from Brian and no hangover

Ummm...one was from me, the Two Cherries scraper I bought in the Dutch auction with 85...

Guy's all liquored up, doesn't know who's giving him what!

Now - I fer sure got two new toys from Brian.... a burnisher and a strop!
zman

------------------
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Fitterling has never been cited for his accuracy, especially when in his cups
There is a wealth of knowledge, talent and experience here...and then there are the other members.

Life is too short to suffer fools.
Sorry, you're right Zman. The Two Cherries was from you. Credit where credit is due. I did not say my mind was clear, just had no hangover!
"Try to reach the level where there is no competitor except excellence itself."
---James Krenov
mfitterling said:

Sorry, you're right Zman. The Two Cherries was from you. Credit where credit is due. I did not say my mind was clear, just had no hangover!

Hey, just wanted to make sure I got credit for not being a total sponge at your fine abode!
zman

------------------
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Woodnet BBQ
fred@kingstonco.com
Fred

Despite your flinty and irascible personality, you done a good job on these videos
There is a wealth of knowledge, talent and experience here...and then there are the other members.

Life is too short to suffer fools.
Can you imagine the poor soul who innocently stumbles on that video and the first thing they see is you in the yellow thong!
Eric
(e)sanford, Curator of the Moo-Zee-Um of Unused Tools,and all around Spong(e)head

Never Forget
Lenny Taylor
8/20/57-9/11/01
I stumbled across this thread recently and even though many pictures are missing, the memories are not. However, since the time of year is coming where we are doing so much for others, I thought I would take a moment and update folks on this endeavor so long ago...9 years after Kolleen had her cancer surgery, and 8/12 years after this thread...She is doing well.

She is now 26, she did not attend UF, but UCF. She is not yet married, but the picture is from a wedding where her cousin (same age) did get married. She has met a nice young man that I do approve of. Also in the picture is Lil Knot and the sister Pastfan and I fondly refer to as the other daughter. Her name is Kristina and she is a wonderful girl in her own way. Kolleen has had her trials and tribulations and she has grown tremendously through them. She is a fine young lady and one day will make some lucky guy know how lucky he is to have her as his wife. She remembers this day well and is still grateful to all the folks who honored her as they did although she still doesn't really understand why.

Sadly, there are some names in this thread who no longer post with us. May they RIP and may the ones who are still among us enjoy the fruits of their love in this post and picture.

And may those of you who contribute to others know that a girl in Florida who suffered with cancer received light from a lot of people she did not know and it really meant something.Let this picture be evidence as you can see it in her smile. As we go forward into this season, remember the needs of other in the Christmas auctions and know you make a difference. My family is grateful to you all.

I remember the day like it was a while ago--thought I'd say yesterday?!?

It's great to see such wonderful results!!
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
Knot that is am all time great bump. I was a noob here then, and all I could think was those crazies in Floriduh knew how to have a party. Foggy memory and all, the pics are missing here, but I can recall most of them.

Thanks

You are correct, the names were like walking through a graveyard, gone from here, hopefully all doing well wherever they are now.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW