Who are you
again!!
If it don't hold soup, it's ART!!

Dry Creek Woodturning

Speaking of old posts!!

Dry Creek Woodturning

My real name is Mike. The r portion comes from a left over designation at work, They were more than 1 mike at work. I have been turning for about a year, still gathering tools and making tools to use with carbide inserts. I enjoy making tools too.
Joe. I also answer to "Gozar....Lord of the Universe".
MAKE: Void your warranty, violate a user agreement, fry a circuit, blow a fuse, poke an eye out...  www.makezine.com

No Good Deed Goes Unpunished

Sawdustdave is, well, Dave.

You can call me anything you want, except late for supper.
David Dahl

Be still, and know that I am God...
Yet another Mike. 67 years old, turning a little bit during the past year. 'prscustom24' derives from my main guitar, a '93 with 10-top & birds, despite playing an array of Fenders over the past 54 years. Tried a few Gibsons over the years, just never took one home. The long scale length necks are a better fit to my fingers, I guess.
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." -- Arthur Schopenhauer
!!!

Dry Creek Woodturning

My name is Carl.

Retired crane operator,hence my user name. Born in '54 that accounts for the 1954 in my user name.

I have been turning for about 9 or 10 years.

I am very good at turning big pieces of wood into little pieces of wood. Sometimes I even get things that look like bowls,vases or other objects to place on a shelf and collect dust.

I got into turning because I SUCK at flat work.

I have a 1946 Delta-Rockwell lathe and a second hand Delta-X 1642 EVS.
Carl
Hard headed Cajun
It's been a while

Dry Creek Woodturning

Okay, my turn.
I'm Paul Chiasson, living here in the beautiful upper Ottawa valley. My kids have first call on my time, but I've turned the detached garage into my own little workshop (AKA "Daddy's happy place"). I'm trying to figure out turning on an old South Bend metal lathe.
Good judgement is the product of experience.
Experience is the product of poor judgement.