GOOD DEED 2008: The beginningwoodworker/Unisaw Project
"Well behaved women rarely make history."

You never know how strong you are, until being strong is the only choice you have.
My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter!
"Well behaved women rarely make history."

You never know how strong you are, until being strong is the only choice you have.
CJ....get krackin on those pics now...
He's got a big delivery Sairdee, lotsa pic opportunities.
There is a wealth of knowledge, talent and experience here...and then there are the other members.

Life is too short to suffer fools.
beginningwoodworker said:

You better get some sleep, you've got a lot of work ahead of you
See ya later,
Bill
Yes I Better!
Not trying to hijack this thread, but as I purchased the sister to CJ's Uni, I'd like to thank Bones for selling me his second unisaw and delivering it. I'm sorry that I haven't yet been able to assemble things and take any pics. As Bones discovered, I am up to my eyeballs in rambunctious young'uns, and we are in the midst of a re-model.

So far, I have only been able to clean off the layer of rust Bones generously provided for free. I used some Empire Topsaver, and it worked great. CJ, you might need to get some of that from Woodcraft. As busy as I am I am not going to go for the like-new polish some of you achieve when you rehab a saw. Will post a new thread when I get the chance to really tune her up and finish cleaning everything.

I did give Bones the MSUV that Mike McCoy sent you CJ.

Matthew
I think we can safely put this project to rest. I thank all who contributed and sent well wishes.

I fear that too much more, and CJ will need to expand his shop to hold it all.

Remember that the power of a voluntarily collective effort can work wonders in a free and giving society.

Patsfan, let's write finis to this bugger
There is a wealth of knowledge, talent and experience here...and then there are the other members.

Life is too short to suffer fools.
Thanks for the update, I am going to have fun restoring mind.