GOOD DEED 2008: The beginningwoodworker/Unisaw Project
I not sure how much $ the BWW Unisaur account has, but if you can't find what you need used a NEW Delta T2 will serve him well. $150ish from Amazon or Lowes.
2023-2024 NFL Pick 'em
Group ID#: 34296
Group Password IBTP
We got that covered for sure
There is a wealth of knowledge, talent and experience here...and then there are the other members.

Life is too short to suffer fools.
How's this, CJ?

30" system with tube, scale and front and rear support rails.
There is a wealth of knowledge, talent and experience here...and then there are the other members.

Dang Bones, you are making me jealous. All the work you are putting into making sure this saw gets the proper treatment and goes to a good home. You had better treat that saw well CJ there is a lot of heart and sole going into it. Wish I could help out but looks like everything is well covered.
Hey CJ could you give us a list of items that you need. I am sure many of us here have items laying around that we no longer need. I know I do. List what you need so that we can get-r-done.

Grainraiser
Drop all your preconceived conclusions behind and open yourself to everything and everyone. Remember, the usefulness of a cup is in its emptiness.
Are we going to make this an annual project? Kinda like adopt a student woodworker and help them out?

How about lumber CJ, do we need a fund for filling your shop space with some of that Florida sourced sapwood?
BacsiBob said:

Wait one!! It just occured to me that CJ hangs out in the hand tools forum. Maybe he would prefer a couple planes and a back saw. Heck, we could even throw in a few chisels

I can't find the thread right now, but within the last year or so, there was a similar collection/donation of hand tools - IIRC he has a pretty nice setup now! Of course you can never have too many tools, so I'm sure there are still some hand tools he could use... Correct me if I'm wrong, CJ? Any specific needs outstanding?

Andy
So count me in on this Bones.
What else is needed?
Don't have any saw parts.
I see blades have been donated.

Moola?
Other hand tools?
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Moola is good--if we can't steal it or find it, we can buy it

OK. I'll throw a pms , er, pm yer way
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020