router and bits
throat plates
sander
router table
30" rails
shim stock
hand tools
miscellaneous tools and goods not even posted

evolution.727 will pick up the sawr October 31 in Gainesville and deliver it to CJ subsequently.

The rest of the goods should be coming directly from the donors.

Anyone who gets an onerous shipping charge, send me the damage and I'll reimburse.

WOW!!! Thanks to all who contributed, CJ is going to have enough good stuff to make more than a few WNer's jealous.

BTW CJ I am going to wait until after the weekend to send the switch. I'll have time this weekend to work in the shop and see if I have a few more goodies to slide in the box.
2023-2024 NFL Pick 'em
Group ID#: 34296
Group Password IBTP
Lumber Yard said:

WOW!!! Thanks to all who contributed, CJ is going to have enough good stuff to make more than a few WNer's jealous.

Man you got that right. I thought it was just the saw all fixed up. Now CJ is getting all kinds of stuff. I am not jealous anymore, I am green with envy.

TTFN
Michael
Bones ur the man. Its great that someone does what u do. I pretty sure he will appreciate all the work you did and are still doing. Who's next? I am still unpacking from a move to new house and a 40 x 60 workshop but will have some stuff to donate.....sale.
If there is no current push on for someone, just do like others do and offer it for shipping cost to a good home
There is a wealth of knowledge, talent and experience here...and then there are the other members.

Life is too short to suffer fools.
Bones™ said:

What a haul!!

The SAW
Delta 26-560 planer
Delta miter gauge
New Switch
blades
cast arn wing and fasteners
tenoning jig
splitter
books
router and bits
throat plates
sander
router table
30" rails
shim stock
hand tools
miscellaneous tools and goods not even posted

evolution.727 will pick up the sawr October 31 in Gainesville and deliver it to CJ subsequently.

The rest of the goods should be coming directly from the donors.

Anyone who gets an onerous shipping charge, send me the damage and I'll reimburse.

Wow. That really turned out great guys!

Next thing we will have to get some funds together to build CJ a bigger shop. Its gonna be pretty full

Once Favre hangs it up though, it years of cellar dwelling for the Pack. (Geoff 12-18-07)  

Bite yer tongue
There is a wealth of knowledge, talent and experience here...and then there are the other members.

Hey, CJ...check my Hey, CJ post

I just did I was at school!
My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter!
OK, I didn't read in the other thread to post on this thread, so I'll do it again:

"I don't see any material on that list - if evo-727 can take it back to that part of the world when he is up this way, I believe I can put together a package of Kentucky hardwoods..."

Bo Lowrey
Louisville, Ky.
How much are you looking to send back?