GOOD DEED 2008: The beginningwoodworker/Unisaw Project
Ok Bones.
My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter!
Charles... Do you have a Biscuit Joiner??? If not I have one to send... Its a Craftsman but its brand new.. It was a gift from last Christmas and I already had a Porter Cable I use all the time. Made one cut with it to make sure it worked. I dont mind regifting it to you. PM me your info if you would like it... I will be out of town until the 27th, when I get back I can send it your way if you want it.
http://rockinjwoodcrafts.com

When I die... I hope my Wife does not sell my tools for what I told her I paid!!

JD
Looks like my (former) DC is on the list now. Is anyone from the St. Petersburg, Tampa area going up near Bones in the near future?
I was told of this post by another WoodNetter and am just trying to catch up. What's going on? What's the charity?
Nope I dont have one I since you a PM.
My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter!
got the PM... I will send it out as soon as I get back from Vacation. Should return Next Sat.
http://rockinjwoodcrafts.com

When I die... I hope my Wife does not sell my tools for what I told her I paid!!

JD
Charles, need your zip code so I can send you a care package. I got your address from Bones yesterday but he forgot to send your zip. You have a good man (BONES) there helping you out. There are alot of good woodworkers out there that would help out a new woodworker. We our a tight community and hopefully you have plenty of years perfecting your talent and show us your progress as you go. Friends from Texas
Bones™ said:

I have a suggestion for where you can put those

This mean you do not want them?
"God is a huge fan of sex." - Friar Peter Tremblay

"anyone willing to stick their finger in the hole?" - Jgrout
Not after you put them where you should
There is a wealth of knowledge, talent and experience here...and then there are the other members.

Life is too short to suffer fools.

Do you still need the BIES rails and a guide tube?? Let me know.
California Proposition 65:
My words, opinions, and suggestions have been proven to cause anxiety and/or emotional distress to readers residing in the State of California.