GOOD DEED 2008: The beginningwoodworker/Unisaw Project
grymes56 said:

I dont mean to sound insensitive - but may I inquire as to why BeginningWWer is the subject of such a generous charity? Does he run some type of charity WWing club or something?

He is either the second or third "Adopt a Woodworker" inductee since I have been on this board. The first was a young girl who can here with a interest for woodworking. The second was a college kid who had little money but show a interest in woodworking. My man CJ was the third because he showed a interest in woodworking and went to school to pursue his interest. All have been worthy members for this unofficial award.

Grainraiser
Drop all your preconceived conclusions behind and open yourself to everything and everyone. Remember, the usefulness of a cup is in its emptiness.
Number 2 was the almost blind student who does not post now. Wish we had saved that thread....me humping a saw on an mdf cabinet in an open trailer through torrential rain and Hooks having to dispose of it
There is a wealth of knowledge, talent and experience here...and then there are the other members.

Life is too short to suffer fools.
What happen to the other two woodworkers?
My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter!
Don't know the first; the other just stopped participating.

Don't worry, you won't disappear
There is a wealth of knowledge, talent and experience here...and then there are the other members.

Yes I wont Bones, I will be the most famous cabinetmakers on the board. LOL
beginningwoodworker said:

Yes I wont Bones, I will be the most famous cabinetmakers on the board, second to Bones. LOL

LOL
beginningwoodworker said:

Yes I wont Bones, I will be the most famous cabinetmakers on the board. LOL

See ya later,
Bill
BTW, thanks much

Thanks guys for the support and God Bless Ya.