GOOD DEED 2008: The beginningwoodworker/Unisaw Project
I hope to start some cabinet work for money, Next year!
My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter!
Bones™ said:

Anybody got a small jointer they want to sell?? Last piece of the puzzle

6" C-man I need to sell . I upgraded to a 8".

Wondering how to get it there.
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

There is a wealth of knowledge, talent and experience here...and then there are the other members.

Life is too short to suffer fools.
Bones™ said:

Cool ol cheby
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Hey Bones

Any of this stuff heading his way via I26 or I95 that you know of?
I'm taking the sawr and other goods up to Hooks 11-14 via I-75, then over to SC and pick up Palumber in Columbia.
There is a wealth of knowledge, talent and experience here...and then there are the other members.

Life is too short to suffer fools.
Bones™ said:

I'm taking the sawr and other goods up to Hooks 11-14 via I-75, then over to SC and pick up Palumber in Columbia.

That won't work ... I have to take care of a woman problem on that weekend. That's ok, we'll get the stand out there.
Mike,

My dad works in Georgetown, SC (plant is actually in Manning). He travels down there every Monday from his home in Greenville, SC then back up here Thursday or Friday. Any chance you could get it to my dad this week, and Bones could pick it up for CJ when he drops off my Uni this weekend?
SCMedLion said:

Mike,

My dad works in Georgetown, SC (plant is actually in Manning). He travels down there every Monday from his home in Greenville, SC then back up here Thursday or Friday. Any chance you could get it to my dad this week, and Bones could pick it up for CJ when he drops off my Uni this weekend?

That would work. Is your dad already down here? I'm only working a half day tomorrow.
Bones™ said:

[blockquote]beginningwoodworker said:

Yes I wont Bones, I will be the most famous cabinetmakers on the board, second to Bones. LOL

[/blockquote]

CJ promise me you want use exotic MDF to make your cabinets like Bones

Grainraiser and just trying to help
Drop all your preconceived conclusions behind and open yourself to everything and everyone. Remember, the usefulness of a cup is in its emptiness.