Photo Tutorial
Another round
If it don't hold soup, it's ART!!

Dry Creek Woodturning

Neal
Afew years ago when taking pictures was the big thing here on Wood Turning I saved it via your website knowing I could never remember

http://www.nealaddy.org/node/16

This is for everyone else that likes Neals work also.
Thanks Neal
Arlin

Sorry same site
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Bumped for retention.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Bump

Hate to lose good info like this.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Bump
...Naval Aviators, that had balz made of brass and the size of bowling balls, getting shot off the deck at night, in heavy seas, hoping that when they leave the deck that the ship is pointed towards the sky and not the water.

AD1 T. O. Cronkhite
Bump again.
...Naval Aviators, that had balz made of brass and the size of bowling balls, getting shot off the deck at night, in heavy seas, hoping that when they leave the deck that the ship is pointed towards the sky and not the water.

AD1 T. O. Cronkhite
Just trying to save these threads
(01-05-2009, 11:09 PM)Neal Addy Wrote: Submitted for those who are interested.

Photographing Your Work - A Tutorial

Special thanks to Alec Hosterman (Alec H) and Robert Stuart (Wipedout) for their excellent feedback.  Thanks, guys!

super tutorial Neal, gonna take a while to study it. Great to hear from you again, all the best.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
I'd like to add one piece of advice -- use a longer lens setting ("zoom in" and move back) because if you shoot with a wide angle lens at a short distance the foreground will get exaggerated -- that's how they make animals look so huge in some of those internet pix.

I'll try to get a sample pix that shows what I'm talking about.
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)
Time for a bump
If it don't hold soup, it's ART!!

Dry Creek Woodturning