Last Reindeer post till next Christmas.....I swear!! (Pic heavy)
  Re: Last Reindeer post till next Christmas.....I swear!! (Pic heavy) by NoTalentRookie (I mentioned in one o...)

And, great tip on the tape for the straight line. I do lots of firewood rescues for turning blanks, and I just eyeball that first cut. I'm going to try tape next time.

Frank
  Re: Last Reindeer post till next Christmas.....I swear!! (Pic heavy) by NoTalentRookie (I mentioned in one o...)
I love it when you post these posts!! I really gotta make me some too
"We have a clear winner here...stevensondrive. Congratulations!"
Richard D.
Great pic by pic as well as the finished product.

+1 for giving that a try this season.

Dave
What do you mean?...I meant to make it that way.
Firewood is an amazing place to find beautiful wood. Couple of years ago my neighbor said he just got a truck load of "walnut" firewood and would I like some. Holy Stuff!! A large tree, 30" in diameter, had fallen on his son's house and the tree removal company cut it into firewood lengths. Long story short, I went up, took one look, went back to the house for my chainsaw, sliced up 4 sections, ran them thru the bandsaw and the pieces have been drying in the basement for 2 years.
Nice job!

go easy there....
JB

"Give me an army of West Point graduates, I'll win a battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies and I'll win a war!"
--Gen. George S. Patton, Jr.

Re: Re: Last Reindeer post till next Christmas.....I swear!! (Pic heavy) by 32ojdidit (Nice job![br][br] [i...)
32ojdidit said:

Nice job!

go easy there....

You busted me. You can tell I staged that photo...........cause ain't no sawdust flyin' !!
Cats land on their feet. Toast lands jellyside down.
A cat glued to some jelly toast will hover in quantum indecision.

JEFF
If it doesn't fit get a bigger hammer
  Re: Re: Last Reindeer post till next Christmas.....I swear!! (Pic heavy) by WoodFarmer ([br][br] [img]/ssl_p...)
Holiday Season bump
  Re: Re: Last Reindeer post till next Christmas.....I swear!! (Pic heavy) by Ohio Mike (Holiday Season bump...)
good bump!
"We have a clear winner here...stevensondrive. Congratulations!"
Richard D.
  Re: Re: Last Reindeer post till next Christmas.....I swear!! (Pic heavy) by stevensondrive (good bump!...)
It appears that the link to the pattern no longer works. I downloaded and saved the pattern last year.

Maybe someone has a clearer one - with dimensions.

Mike