Last Reindeer post till next Christmas.....I swear!! (Pic heavy)
PM sent
thanks a lot for the offer
Bob
Well, you know how we are out here in the West. Cowboys, Indians and Whores. That's about it.     MontainWood 1 / 28 / 14
NorthGaMan said:

[blockquote]Chipper_Jr said:

I never knew you could cut tree wood with those saws.

Ok let me say first I am sorry but lmao, what other kind of wood is there?

[/blockquote]

Polywood?
David in San Antonio

"Please grant me enough years in my body, patience in my heart, and talent in my hands, to make each of my creations achieve the beauty desired."
DarkFlame said:

[blockquote]NorthGaMan said:

[blockquote]Chipper_Jr said:

I never knew you could cut tree wood with those saws.

Ok let me say first I am sorry but lmao, what other kind of wood is there?

[/blockquote]

Polywood?

[/blockquote]

Bollywood
Well, you know how we are out here in the West. Cowboys, Indians and Whores. That's about it.     MontainWood 1 / 28 / 14

Equipment maintenance is a good thing....especially on bearings
There is a wealth of knowledge, talent and experience here...and then there are the other members.

Life is too short to suffer fools.
Bones™ said:

Equipment maintenance is a good thing....especially on bearings

You're still using BEARINGS?!!?!
You are not your postcount.

"Even Chuck Norris is afraid of bevel rips on a RAS." - Sub-Dooood 8/10/09

NoTalent- you are going to get arrested for dealing crack- these things are addictive!

FWIW, I did some out of plain old boring pine, and used some can spray paint, that looks like rock when it it done- alot of texture. They were cool! Sorry, no pictures. Aromatic red cedar was neat also

I'm cutting a few of these, & while surfing the web I found this
free plan for them on the net
in case any one didn't get one from Dennis
Bob
I've been infected.

I was thinking about what small scraps were lying around the shop, and I have a bunch of strips of baltic birch headed for the trash. So I made one using that.
Anthony

Disposable income? Is that what I pour into the house?
What's the best way to cut the small circumferences at the top and bottom? A big forstner bit? Will a 1/4" band saw blade make that turn?