Last Reindeer post till next Christmas.....I swear!! (Pic heavy)
If anyone knows the height (maybe around 12 - 16"?), I will trace it with Sketchup and scale it from there.
Here we go again!

The beauty of this thing is, you can make it whatever size you want. Most of the ones I've made are in the 5" range...but I've seen them cut out of 2x8 material, and be a foot high.

So...it's kinda whatever you like it to be.
Cats land on their feet. Toast lands jellyside down.
A cat glued to some jelly toast will hover in quantum indecision.
NTR, could you please create a cult classic that doesn't involve a spindle sander?

Well, looks like I finally gotta break down and get a spindle sander! Off to the BORG.
Actually I don't remember being born, it must have happened during one of my black outs.
Jim Morrison
Bump so as not to expire before the season
Cheers,
Bob

Classic! Finally get to try these this year since I got a nice bandsaw and spindle sander. I'm one of the cool kids now!!!
'Tis the season for a pre-holiday bump. I hope that NTR doesn't mind...
Lund_Dude said:

I hope that NTR doesn't mind...

Heck naw I don't mind.....They're my 15 minutes of fame.
Cats land on their feet. Toast lands jellyside down.
A cat glued to some jelly toast will hover in quantum indecision.
Well then hopefully we make you famous for another holiday season...
I used the link provided a long time ago- I made three sizes- enlarge on a copier works wonders.
5 3/8 tall works well with 7/8 thick stock
8 inch tall
10 5/8 tall works well with 1 7/8 thick stock
I just grabbed the templates, but didn't get all of them- if you saw my shop you would understand. If anyone needs a pdf, shoot me a pm with your email- I will get one out quickly.

I printed the picture that Ohio Mike posted- that will work with 3/4 stock.

Have fun making a herd of these!