Last Reindeer post till next Christmas.....I swear!! (Pic heavy)
Golly Moses! Has it been that long ago and they remain. Now I'm inspired. Thanks
Perhaps I missed it in one of these threads, but does anyone still have the plans for this? Thank you in advance.
Jim, the plan should be buried somewhere in this thread, but I sent a PM.

If anyone else wants the plan, feel free to send a PM to me with your email address.

Here is the plan, Hopefully it is clear enough- print it off and use a enlarge/reduce function on a copier to get the size you need. I made these for 2 inch thick material I believe.

I drill the holes first, then cut the side view, put the two pieces back together and cut the front view. Then sand.

" />

Dadgum GDad....you even make your patterns out of maple!

I had to scrounge to come up with hardboard for mine.
Cats land on their feet. Toast lands jellyside down.
A cat glued to some jelly toast will hover in quantum indecision.
Baltic birch ply scraps. Nothin' too good for NTR's reindeer

Will soon be "that" season again. Gotta look around for some nice figured wood to make this year's herd from.

I can 't believe this hasn't been bumped since I refreshed it a while ago

Just wanted to add my thanks to NTR for creating this thread. Made a few this year

and the best part was when my 22-year son said "Hey Dad, those are pretty cool! Can you help me make one?" So I got to spend some quality time with my son in the shop making a reindeer...thanks NTR.
I made the mistake of making some of these last year.
This year everyone that I gave them to wanted a batch to give away.
In total I made around 150 this year,I was cussing them at the end
This was about half of 'em.