Last Reindeer post till next Christmas.....I swear!! (Pic heavy)
I really like the deer a lot

Even better is if I had a lot of the spalted wood to turn and I am drooling over it.
Yes
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Bump for posterity.
God Bless You NTR, wherever you be.
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
Not sure this is still available

Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

[attachment=5993 Wrote:goaliedad pid='5631610' dateline='1318206745']I used the link provided a long time ago- I made three sizes- enlarge on a copier works wonders.
5 3/8 tall works well with 7/8 thick stock
8 inch tall
10 5/8 tall works well with 1 7/8 thick stock
I just grabbed the templates, but didn't get all of them- if you saw my shop you would understand. If anyone needs a pdf, shoot me a pm with your email- I will get one out quickly.

I printed the picture that Ohio Mike posted- that will work with 3/4 stock.  

Have fun making a herd of these!

Attached Files Image(s)

Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

No pictures, no lookie shame PB has people by the short hairs.
Mike

"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Golden oldie
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Since this thread is getting mighty old and Christmas is a scant two weeks away I thought I would add a update to keep it active. A quick google search for "bandsaw reindeer" brought up several links. If you're looking for a pattern plus a how to video, the best one I saw was at a site I've never heard of before. Woodworkers Guild of America. (www.wwgoa.com) You can do a search on the site and download the pattern without being a member. Well, at least once because I could. 

Not sure if we are allowed to post links but here is a direct one to the page. (Mods, please remove if not allowed.)

https://www.wwgoa.com/video/post-haste-p...er-010244/
Telling a man he has too many tools,
is like telling a woman she has too many shoes.
I use a forstner and clean them up with my spindle sander

Posting from iphone
fred@kingstonco.com
I am happy to see this survived the switch to the new software.

Now if someone can just resurrect NTR's pics.  That was some great firewood he was working with.