Last Reindeer post till next Christmas.....I swear!! (Pic heavy)
Boink. Has NTR evaped?
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Posting from iphone
fred@kingstonco.com
(12-11-2017, 03:28 PM)Fred Kingston Wrote: Posting from iphone

sure.......

(Thanks Bob)
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

I got the things modeled in CAD. It's kinda late, but if anyone wants pdf's of a couple of different sizes, PM me.
chris
Bump. .for 2018.
It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. - Voltaire
Know what, Bob? You win. CharlieD, 4/21/2008
I salute you. Hail MGoBlue! Hail MGoBlue! Hail MGoBlue!!!! CRR, 2/19/2008
Another
Winkgrin
Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Hey, should Jimbob327 move his 2018 herd over to this one? "The Herd Grew" post?
Sounds good to me.
Winkgrin
Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

sorry, don't think that the LOML would like me giving way Her herd.
How many I make varies every year, but there is always a special one or so for her.

Bob
Well, you know how we are out here in the West. Cowboys, Indians and Whores. That's about it.     MontainWood 1 / 28 / 14
(12-30-2018, 12:48 AM)JimBob327 Wrote: sorry, don't think that the LOML would like me giving way Her herd.
How many I make varies every year, but there is always a special one or so for her.

Bob

Jeeze, Bob, it's not like we want to steal your wife's pets.
Laugh  If you copy your post to this one you might have the honor of showing off the workmanship for a few years instead of a month. .... Unless you plan on holding a monopoly on your breeding stock. 
Raised

Ed.:  You keep your original post and the growing accolades. Just copy a couple pictures to this one, and link back to the original.