Restoring an Old Electrical Motor
I shot Skizzo a PM but it looks like he hasn't been on in a month, does anyone happen to have these photos in a zip or otherwise?
Thanks!
(02-15-2021, 09:14 PM)allenm518 Wrote: I shot Skizzo a PM but it looks like he hasn't been on in a month, does anyone happen to have these photos in a zip or otherwise?
Thanks!

I just saw your PM and emailed you the zip file.

I tried to add it here as an attachment, but the file is too large for this site.
Bill
Know, think, choose, do -- Ender's Shadow
Looks like I can only add a maximum of 10 photos into a post, so that's not gonna work to get the thread updated with my archived photos.  

If you want an email with the zip file of photos, send me a PM with your email address and post to this thread that you sent it.  Hopefully I'll get a notification and will come check in and get back to you.

Bill.
Bill
@skizzo, I sent you a PM requesting a zip of the photos. That would be super helpful and valuable.
Hi folks.  I almost never check in here any more, maybe once every few months, if that.  If you need my zip file of photos from the motor rebuild, please either contact me via the Old Woodworking Machines (owwm.org) forum, username Bill Nance

or send me an email at williamnance77 _ at _ gm***.com

Thanks.

Bill.
Bill