Restoring an Old Electrical Motor
  Re: Restoring an Old Electrical Motor by skizzo (This is a spinoff th...)
I shot Skizzo a PM but it looks like he hasn't been on in a month, does anyone happen to have these photos in a zip or otherwise?
Thanks!
  Re: RE: Restoring an Old Electrical Motor by allenm518 (I shot Skizzo a PM b...)
(02-15-2021, 09:14 PM)allenm518 Wrote: I shot Skizzo a PM but it looks like he hasn't been on in a month, does anyone happen to have these photos in a zip or otherwise?
Thanks!

I just saw your PM and emailed you the zip file.

I tried to add it here as an attachment, but the file is too large for this site.
Bill
Know, think, choose, do -- Ender's Shadow
  Re: RE: Restoring an Old Electrical Motor by skizzo ([quote='allenm518' p...)
Looks like I can only add a maximum of 10 photos into a post, so that's not gonna work to get the thread updated with my archived photos.  

If you want an email with the zip file of photos, send me a PM with your email address and post to this thread that you sent it.  Hopefully I'll get a notification and will come check in and get back to you.

Bill.
Bill
Know, think, choose, do -- Ender's Shadow
  Re: Restoring an Old Electrical Motor by skizzo (This is a spinoff th...)
@skizzo, I sent you a PM requesting a zip of the photos. That would be super helpful and valuable.