Bombe Secretary (picture heavy)
Congrats Peter !! Now I can personally hand deliver that mortise router jig I promised you.
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
Father, what school/Parish are you headed to?
robmaz said:

Father, what school/Parish are you headed to?

I'm at Archbishop Curley High School in Baltimore.

I'll be teaching Morality and Philosophy.

Right now it does not look like I'll be doing too much woodworking in the near future.

But when I get back to this Secretary I will update the thread.

Thanks
Peter

My "day job"
Peter is back living down the road from me so I will put a fire under his holy butt (no pun intended) I'm a good influence on Peter or a bad one I guess depending on how you look at it.
Peter Tremblay said:

I'll be teaching morality to juniors and philosophy to seniors this coming school year.

That brings back memories of my own high school days. Best of luck you father. Those kids can be a tough crowd. Im assuming it is at a parochial school with a church close by I hope??

I cannot imagine you not tending to the flock for too long.
---------------------------------------------------
When something has to be done, no one knows how to do it.  When they "pay" you to do it, they become "experts".
Can he make his own ruler or does he need to use an old nun"s????
John

Always use the right tool for the job.

We need to clean house.
John Mihich said:

There is nothing on this earth like a vintage nun's ruler made from old growth forbidden apple.
---------------------------------------------------
When something has to be done, no one knows how to do it.  When they "pay" you to do it, they become "experts".
Dave Diaman said:

Peter is back living down the road from me so I will put a fire under his holy butt (no pun intended) I'm a good influence on Peter or a bad one I guess depending on how you look at it.

Both/and

Peter

My "day job"
John Mihich said:

I'd love to make one but putting the measuring marks on it would be the challenge

For "discipline" I've got my cord, complete with three knots, to use.

I can't hit the kids but I sure can whack their desks hard.
Peter

My "day job"
Axehandle said:

[blockquote]John Mihich said:

There is nothing on this earth like a vintage nun's ruler made from old growth forbidden apple.

[/blockquote]
Peter

My "day job"