Cedar Strip Canoe completed
weelis said:

Beaytuful! PS- glad u r wearing PFD's

The other forum I participate in will remove the pics if you're not wearing the PFD.
Aliens haven't contacted Earth because there's no sign of intelligence here
Beautiful job on the canoe - obviously a "labor of love" and well done!!! I'm sure the recipient will cherish it!

Doug
Oh yeah, very pretty indeed. Lot to be said for the canoe too. Chuckle
Awwwwww!  Did I DO THAT?  Yep, doggone it, musta been me.
Was this your first canoe build? Can you comment on the quality of the plans?
Gorgeous workmanship. A bucket list build for sure!
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
Amos said:

Was this your first canoe build? Can you comment on the quality of the plans?

The plans were Great but I did have to call and get a second set. They were having a problem with their plotter and they were an 1/8" smaller overall. The book says to try to keep everything within 1/16". They were good about it and fixed it immediately. So check your plans before you start cutting wood.

The book "Canoecraft" is mandatory; so it joining the forums on Bear Mountain Boats. They really helped me greatly. This was my first canoe and I'm happy with it.
What does it weigh?
Signature
Zack Butler said:

What does it weigh?

around 45 pounds
Sure Do Excellent Work Gary.All the Canoe's I have ever been in,have all been 4-Whitewater.I think i would Cry If i ran that Baby over a nice size Rock.Really like how U match the Strips at the Bottom.
Very nice!!