Boxmaking Books -- reviews of many volumes
thanks for the thread.  I was just thinking about it yesterday because Amazon sent me a reminder about one of the books you recommended.
I have Doug Stows DVD and we like it but for all the unsafe he does which the guys pointed out.

Someday we will have all the books you mentioned to look at and pass around.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Does Woodnet no longer delete threads after a year of inactivity? If so, that's great.

Happy box making for Mother's Day.
"For true creativity, we have to think beyond our tools." - MsNomer -
"Measuring is the enemy of precision." - Chris Schwarz on story sticks -
"only one opinion counts, the one that pays." - daveferg -
(05-11-2018, 07:20 AM)RokJok Wrote: Does Woodnet no longer delete threads after a year of inactivity? If so, that's great.

Happy box making for Mother's Day.

They are no longer deleted but are lost if the shuffle and unless saved hard to find again.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(05-11-2018, 11:26 AM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: They are no longer deleted but are lost if the shuffle and unless saved hard to find again.

How do you save a thread?