Boxmaking Books -- reviews of many volumes
Clipped. Thank you for all that work!
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
Bumping this up for those expecting to make boxes in 2016.
I was trying to find this thread. Need to make some boxes
Wow.......Awesome compilation. I'm hitting this to make sure it's in my favorites. I can come back and peek anytime then.

Thanks for the legwork.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
I have Doug Stows DVD and me and the others really like it.  (We do think he is unsafe on several things tho)

I would like to get a lot of the books but have not found any used ones and buying new is way out of the question.  Anyone have an idea where to buy used and cheap books like this?

Also do the books have the dimensions and other info in them?
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
many of these books are available used from Amazon for reasonable prices.  I think I have most of them on my wish list
(08-21-2016, 02:26 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote:  
I would like to get a lot of the books but have not found any used ones and buying new is way out of the question.  Anyone have an idea where to buy used and cheap books like this?

Get with your local library as they can order them in from anywhere in the country it’s called world cad. That’s what I do all the time as books can be very expensive or not available on the open market.
Thanks for sharing, I bookmarked this also.

Steve
I have done that for me however all of the books I get are loaned out to the other vets I teach.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Giving this thread its annual bump. Merry Christmas & happy sawdust making to all.
"For true creativity, we have to think beyond our tools." - MsNomer -
"Measuring is the enemy of precision." - Chris Schwarz on story sticks -
"only one opinion counts, the one that pays." - daveferg -