A New Years - What are you planning on doing this year?
Adirondack glider for neighbor

Limbert bookshelf table for DIL

Finish top portion of mirrored display cabinet for friend

Practice more hand carving

Stay healthy and travel, travel, travel. 2014’s goal is Greece, Macedonia, Montenegro, Albania, plus the American West

There are lots of things I could do to make the shop better, but it is very functional as-is. I figure that with as little time as I spend there these days, I should focus on using it.
Carolyn

Trip Blog for Twelve Countries:   [url=http://www.woodworkingtraveler.wordpress.com[/url]

"It's good to know, but it's better to understand."  Auze Jackson
Sense the solstice was on the 21st it's already the new year. I plan to finish the 4 projects that have been hanging around. Including spring cleaning 2012! BTW happy Pope Gregory xiii day!

PS hope the MRI I had this week comes up with something or not? The of and on neuro problems I am having are getting old.
homo homini lupus
"The best lack all conviction, while the worst are full of passionate intensity." Yeats
Si vis pacem, para bellum
Quodcumque potest manus tua facere instaner opere Ecclesiastes
JR1 said:

Sense the solstice was on the 21st it's already the new year. I plan to finish the 4 projects that have been hanging around. Including spring cleaning 2012! BTW happy Pope Gregory xiii day!

Sounds great! Be sure to post pictures.
RD
------------------------------------------------------------------
"Boy could I have used those pocket screws!" ---Duncan Phyfe
Had a recent CT scan and am hoping for a positive result Jan 8. Then I can get back to turning.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
Moving to Hawaii. Tools are almost all crated, hope to be going sometime in April.
VH07V  
EightFingers said:

Moving to Hawaii. Tools are almost all crated, hope to be going sometime in April.

For real? Any room for me in the shipping container?
"These new regulations are going to fundamentally change the ways in which we try to avoid them" 

"If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you"

Finish 18th century Secretary
Finish King bed for LOML (& possibly rest of the set)
Make canopy bed for my grand daughter

Win the lottery
Jim
Build that Queen Anne highboy from 100 year old curly maple entirely with hand tools, build a cedar strip kayak, restore a DeWalt 1030 round arm, climb Mount McKinley.
Well, maybe not. Probably be busy keeping my wonderful wife happy.

Merry Christmas to all and a happy new year!
The same thing I do every year -- try to take over the world!

Hard to believe that hadn't been posted yet.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Dave
Here are my New Year's resolutions (not necessarily in this order and hopefully to be kept):

1. Lose 25 lbs.;

2. Eat healthier and exercise more (1 and 2 go together);

3. Install the ductwork for the cyclone dust collector in my shop that's been sitting there waiting for me for the past year;

4. Take a wood turning class at the local community college to learn to use the lathe I acquired from a dear departed friend;

5. Start work (and hopefully finish) my Maloof rocker project (Bucket List item); and most importantly

6. Always show love and respect to all my family and friends.

Hopefully I'll be able to accomplish most if not all of these things, so that 2014 will then indeed be different than past years.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all the WoodNet family.