How to polish a saw plate
I used wenol all purpose metal polish German company got dirt on tin foil made in deuchesland ag Has anyone had experience with this metal polish and if the other brands are preffered and also,what polish works the best? I have good results with a 3m deburring wheel Johnny had advocated. So which will bring out the logo etch the best and do the least damage. I am dealing with some dirty old saws with some small amounts of rust on most.
Bump
Hey, Christian Castillo, all your pix died!!!!
Bump!
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
Bump to help others like me Remember what needs to be done
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
bumped for good info
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.