my last carvewright project
I understand that here and on several other forums my name and projects have sometimes been associated with the Carvewright machine.

I have very much enjoyed my machine but for several reasons this will be my final Carvewright project.

As always thank you for your support,
V/r
Lawrence

.... another journal for a teacher

Shazam!! You could be right!!!!!!!
- Timberwolf, 12/23/14

my portfolio
http://s171.photobucket.com/user/ldr_klr/slideshow/portfolio?sort=6
I'm sorry to hear that. Your work has been such an inspiration.
I assume you are going to be purchasing something better now? What's the plan. I've always enjoyed seeing your amazing creations.

Jeff
It's time for the patriots to stand up!

What did LHR do to tick you off?
I hope you find a replacement, so we can continue to enjoy your original work.

---
See ya later,
Bill
Ok... I have to know what the philosophical differences are...

Andy
I am quickly realizing that I have NO natural talent... But I am trying to fake it.
I have philosophical differences with the guy that owns Dominos Pizza but I still like the Pizza. I'm pretty sure you are going to encourage at least one more person to use the Carvewright unless you are going to post a pic of your Carvewright on fire.

If this is about shipping policies and customer service just say so. As it stands it sounds somewhat personal and is out of character for someone who has always posted in a very professional manner.
RD
------------------------------------------------------------------
"Boy could I have used those pocket screws!" ---Duncan Phyfe
As usual, good work.

Sorry about your falling out with carvewright. Must have been a good one.

Since you have traveling plans, I'm guessing your going to just quit doing this for a while instead of getting a new, more useful machine.
Rocket Science is more fun when you actually have rockets. 

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government." -- Patrick Henry
Richard D. said:

As it stands it sounds somewhat personal and is out of character for someone who has always posted in a very professional manner.

Thank you for the input- you're absolutely correct and I've changed my post. I also appreciate all the words of encouragement/etc and hope I will find another CNC format to use in the future.
Shazam!! You could be right!!!!!!!
- Timberwolf, 12/23/14

my portfolio
http://s171.photobucket.com/user/ldr_klr/slideshow/portfolio?sort=6
TL, NO! Don't cave in! Something came up in the philosophy of a manufacturer and you changed your support. No apologies and no edit needed. That's what is wrong with today's man - not enough who speak their mind about their beliefs with conviction. Man, we have put a skirt on this thread...

Andy
I am quickly realizing that I have NO natural talent... But I am trying to fake it.