Turning Custom Screwdrivers - Survey
(01-12-2021, 06:24 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Only source I know of at the moment is Snap-On.
Find you a dealer and see what he has on his truck. Not sure of the prices as I've never bought just the blade. I've had them warrantied numerous times.

Interesting - I didn't know that screwdriver blade replacement was a common practice.  Due to your prompting, I discovered this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9PP_NT1...e=emb_logo

I'm going to do some experimentation
You are frequently puzzled by things you tell us you fully understand. - Bob10 to EH 9/22/16

Too much has been made out of my mostly idle comments  - Cletus 12/9/15

You sound like one of those survivalist, hoarder, tin foil hat, militia, clinger, wackjobs.  - Fear Monger 1/30/13
Yes, used to be common with true mechanics. I have my first set of screwdrivers, the handles that is.
I'm sure most if not all have had new blades.
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020