Some pics of my latest pieces.
OK, Dave. Now that I am completely depressed over my lack of ability, I will just go back to my cave and beat on things. BTW, Looks like those claw feet are picking up some wooden apples. Stunning work as always.
BontzSawWorks.net
As usual all of it is outstanding. I mostly like that very last piece the most though, the small hanging cab with the rat tail hinges.

Whats the story with the piece with the initials and date?
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
The sound you hear is me shutting the door on my shop, the clicking of the lock, and the kerplunck of the key hitting the surface of the pond.

Your work is absolutely gorgeous!!!

As soon as I learn how to scuba dive so I can retrieve my shop key, I'm going to have to work on my woodworking skills.
Gary

Living under the radar, heading for "off the grid."

Dave. You sir have got skillz.
So good on so many levels, Dave! You are an inspiring craftsman.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
Cian said:

Dave. You sir have got skillz.

Cian said it better than I could, Dave. Dayum.

Just so you know, I may steal the blanket/hope chest design. I'd love to steal all of'em, but I just don't have the mojo for those...
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
Dave,

Can you share your curly maple finishing schedule for the first piece at the top of the page?

Seems like you might use that same finish for all your curly maple pieces?

As usual, your work is outstanding!

Thanks for posting.

Oh, and yes, we want to see it all.
...Naval Aviators, that had balz made of brass and the size of bowling balls, getting shot off the deck at night, in heavy seas, hoping that when they leave the deck that the ship is pointed towards the sky and not the water.

AD1 T. O. Cronkhite
Jaw hits the floor! Love the claw feet in particular but all stunning.
For 200+ Woodworking Product Reviews, Visit www.onlinetoolreviews.com
Outstanding! Thanks for posting these pictures. I thoroughly enjoyed viewing them!
Steve N said:

As usual all of it is outstanding. I mostly like that very last piece the most though, the small hanging cab with the rat tail hinges.

Whats the story with the piece with the initials and date?

The piece with the initials and date was originally built for my wife. Of course someone came to my shop to pick up another piece and just had to have it and offered me significantly more that my asking price to build them on just like it. My wife still has the drawer front at least with a promise to build her another one some day.