My new workbench
Super nice!

Andy
I am quickly realizing that I have NO natural talent... But I am trying to fake it.
cputnam said:

How much time do you have in that beautiful bench? Do you have a finish on it?

No idea how much time as I did a bit here and there often with long breaks in between. Besides all the stock preparation, the glue ups, mortises and tenons, there were excavations for the vises. A lot of work.

I used the formula Lie-Nielsen used for the vise jaws I bought from them: equal amounts of BLO, spar varnish, and mineral spirits. I imagine it will darken a bit over time due to the BLO.
Great Bench. Enjoy !
Bartee ><>
mysaw.com/blog
Real nice workbench enjoy.
Gorgeous! I'm planning to use their chain drive vise, but a different tail vise. Any concerns about having one end of it so close to a radiator (warp, etc.)?
Mike

Funny on occasion, embarrassing on average.
KSMike said:

Gorgeous! I'm planning to use their chain drive vise, but a different tail vise. Any concerns about having one end of it so close to a radiator (warp, etc.)?

Hadn't thought of the possible heat. I don't heat that room every day in the winter nor too much. I will watch that now that you mentioned it. Thanks.
Sweet bench!!!
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Nice looking bench, enjoy.

Steve
Great looking work bench Mark. You did an outstanding job. Lots of work involved I can imagine.

Stewie;