The new Mikiespace - 40X64X16 Pole Barn
Mankind has moved from, we kill we eat, to we build, we fill it, we build addition, we fill it, we..........

Mikie's on barnage #2 already so he already did additions, or just said the heck with it
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
I went to just add a second shop with big doors and room for second story.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

Freaking sweet!

Once Favre hangs it up though, it years of cellar dwelling for the Pack. (Geoff 12-18-07)  

Thank you guys for all the great comments!

The Amish crew worked 13 hours today. AMAZING work ethic and commitment to the job. SOOO easy to work with. Here was 7pm.

95% done with the structure

Lookin' great, Mike!!

I got a hunch you're gonna like the new digs...
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
That's a good looking space. I'd like to be moving all my tools in there.
Looks good!

Going through the build pics, I see no diagonal bracing, what's up with that?

Ed
EdL said:

Looks good!

Going through the build pics, I see no diagonal bracing, what's up with that?

Ed

In the dozen pole barns I visited before ordering mine none of the new ones had it. Only a buddy who is a 72year old famer had some in his barns. After I figure out what I am doing it is on my list of improvements. It just makes sense!.

I can get you some pics of how I did mine, especially in the rafters, really stiffens up the structure.

FWIW, my shop won't even creak until the wind hits 40mph...

Ed