The new Mikiespace - 40X64X16 Pole Barn
My wife said you should put a porch on it when I said I was building a big building across the back yard. Done. It really makes it look 1000% nicer.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

Another thread I just posted pole barns look like squarish blah blah blah, the porches add a ton of WOW
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Chataigner said:

Looks amazing, I'm deeply envious !

Me too. So much so, that I don't think I can follow the thread anymore. So ya'll don't say anything funny, informative, or about me behind my back.
John: Struggling along with a "piece of junk" table saw
Looks great - that thing is a monster!
1st panel is in - 200amp single phase panel. GE Powermark Gold oriented for bottom feed. Added a ground bar and a lug off the ground bar. Conduit to it is 2.5". Wire is MHF 4/0,4/0,2/0,4. Next up will be the Rotary Phase Converter boxes and the 3phase panel. Wall is 36"X8'. Box is mounted to wall surface (not recessed) that has framing and insulation behind it and two sheets of 3/4" oak faced ply. All circuits will be in conduit and I plan to install a home made slatwall/french cleat system on all the walls.

Looks lonely with no breakers
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
I know that will be an awesome power wall!

Not much time today but got these panels in. Temco 20hp RPC box and the 3phase panel that it will power.

Met with my concrete guy and we discussed the cash for the exterior rock and dirt and getting the grading done and site prepped with 3/8 pea gravel. Floor work soon.

Setup my 16' scaffolding and installed a 2X plank and a portable winch. Also wired up the 3ph panel and installed an outlet - no more extension cord across the yard.

I wish I just had 400sq. ft. Nice looking shop mike. you darn sure need a porch. people have to have some place to bs when they get to tired to do. Porch conversations are the best and relaxing. Really nice.