The new Mikiespace - 40X64X16 Pole Barn
Hung a few 30" binder bins.

[Image: IMG_20171104_225027_zpsbspj4vai.jpg]

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

For storage? Ladder access?
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Yes and mostly to get them off the floor. Every pallet consumes 4x4. I can put them wherever i want them later. Cleaning up the row they are in to drive the lift down it.

I have a rolling ariel saftey cage adjustable platform ladder so its easy enough to get to them even if they stay there for a bit.

Waiting for the new year progress fix.... :-)

Once Favre hangs it up though, it years of cellar dwelling for the Pack. (Geoff 12-18-07)  

I have 26 cabinets hung up so far.
cleaned up the entire shop and all the flat surfaces and put all tools away
Have roboreels for air and 20a 120v electrical hung and powered above where the bench will be

Bench testing 3 Centroid Acorn boards for CNC motion control on some stepper based cnc builds. Have PCs built for them. Waiting on some software license upgrades so I can continue some bench testing there. Started the metal lathe conversion on its controller.
Installed a new 2500 pulse per revolution 10,000 counts per revolution quad line encoder 1:1 to the metal lathes headstock - need to wire that up to a DB9 for the encoder input on the board.
It was very awesome in 3 minutes setting up a station to bench test 3 boards and work on two computers and also the encoder and when I was done it was put all away in 3 more minutes.

Needing a bit more pallet moving and 2nd half walls will start.

(01-12-2018, 03:13 PM)BloomingtonMike Wrote: I have 26 cabinets hung up so far.
cleaned up the entire shop and all the flat surfaces and put all tools away
Have roboreels for air and 20a 120v electrical hung and powered above where the bench will be

Bench testing 3 Centroid Acorn boards for CNC motion control on some stepper based cnc builds. Have PCs built for them. Waiting on some software license upgrades so I can continue some bench testing there. Started the metal lathe conversion on its controller.
Installed a new 2500 pulse per revolution 10,000 counts per revolution quad line encoder 1:1 to the metal lathes headstock - need to wire that up to a DB9 for the encoder input on the board.
It was very awesome in 3 minutes setting up a station to bench test 3 boards and work on two computers and also the encoder and when I was done it was put all away in 3 more minutes.

Needing a bit more pallet moving and 2nd half walls will start.

Slacking?
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

(01-27-2018, 10:49 PM)Bob10 Wrote: Slacking?

Yea a bit it seems. Darn day job takes up time. Have been working on the 48" binder bin wall prep and also a Ergotron SV HD sit stand assembly for a CNC computer station that is wall mountable and a Centroid Acorn motion controller setup for the CNC lathe a bit though. Also a broken fridge in the house consumed a few days of troubleshooting, c;eaning, attempted fixing, and ultimately replacing. Excuses.

Mostly wanted to keep this near the top.  The build is full of things I never thought of
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

74,000+ views on this thread.
is that a woodnet record???
(01-28-2018, 04:54 PM)tomsteve Wrote: 74,000+ views on this thread.
is that a woodnet record???

Well, it is a 3.5 year old thread, that gets current content.

Mike is a slacker, can't get anything done on time....... 
Laugh
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis