Secret Santa 2014!
Just a reminder that there are only ten days left to sign up. I know Christmas seems far away but we are approaching the season of rush, rush, rush. Christmas will be here before you know it and for those of you who make your gifts, time has a way of slipping by. Don't wait till the last minute.
We have 34 people signed so far.
To sign up, just send a pm to tom_in_syracuse. He will send you the info to sign up. Thanks.
Ken
HI ken & Tom,

Thanks for doing all the hard work. I filled out the Google doc form, but haven't received an e-mail yet. is that a problem or have you not sent confirmation yet?

Thanks
Jonathan

I only regret the tools I didn't buy!

“Think about it: Everything with a power cord eventually winds up in the trash.” John Sarge
We haven't been sending out confirmations. We will be going through the list to make sure the pm's sent out to you match the names populated on the spreadsheet. Yours is, by the way, so everything is good on your end.
Maybe we should start confirming, just so you don't feel like you just tossed a pebble in a well and you are waiting for the splash. We will work on that. Thanks.
Ken
Thanks. No worries, don't make any more work for yourselves.

Jonathan

I only regret the tools I didn't buy!

“Think about it: Everything with a power cord eventually winds up in the trash.” John Sarge
PM sent to Tom, but I don't see the link to the Google doc in any of the posts above. Am I just blind - like when my wife asks me to get something and I miss that it's right in front of me?
I'm back in again after several years away....

Thanks to Ken and Tom for doing this!!!!!
Skip

Hi Folks,

Please check your PM's for a response with the link. I've been checking the list and sending responses out around Noon each day.

Tom
I checked my PM...still no contact. Hope mine got through!

Don
tom_in_syracuse said:

Hi Folks,

Please check your PM's for a response with the link. I've been checking the list and sending responses out around Noon each day.

Tom

once we have completed the link, should we expect any confirmation? I filled it in a while back now but haven't heard anything since and just want to make sure it is okay as is...
+1
Jim
http://ancorayachtservice.com/ home of the Chain Leg Vise.